How to become a Member
Becoming a member is easy. Fill up the online membership form and click submit!
- Being a past student of University Of Kelaniya
- Currently living/staying in New South Wales or Capital Territory, Australia
- Membership fee
Those who come to Australia on temporary basis (for study etc.) can also apply for associate membership. Please contact the committee.
Available Membership types
- Full/Lifetime – All past students and academic staff of the university are eligible for this membership
- Associate – Those who have been students of the University but have not completed the degree including non-academic staff. This membership is also offered to students of the University,who stay in NSW or ACT for a short period (example for postgraduate studies or work).
- Honorary – Committee has the authority to approve this membership on case by case basis.
Other individuals (not directly associated with Kelaniya University) may also become a member, upon special approval at an AGM.
If you wish to read the constitution, it can be found here